Grand Lake Amenities
Grand Lake has several amenities for our community members. These amenities are maintained by our HOA and paid for through our HOA dues.
The Grand Lake Clubhouse is available for rent for our residents. It is free to schedule for community-wide exclusive events. The clubhouse includes a kitchen, sitting area, tables and chairs, and restroom. Please contact the clubhouse/pool committee for more information.
The Pool Committee is a small group of your neighbors who volunteer their time to open/close the pool. Our pool contract company provides bathroom cleaning and general pool area clean-up twice per week. Our volunteer group makes sure that the pool is secure and maintained the other five days a week – they are not responsible for cleaning.
We own this pool together, so let’s keep it clean together. This means when leaving the pool, please make sure to gather everything you brought and take with you. Also, all your trash and spilled food must be picked up and thrown away.
Please help the neighborhood by following these rules and helping to pick up when you see issues. Working together we can keep the pool area looking great.
The pool is usually open in early May until the end of September.
Pool Hours are:
Sunday – Thursday – to 10 pm
Friday – Saturday – to 11 pm
- You must have your key fob to enter the pool.
- Absolutely no climbing on the fence and no propping the pool gate open.
- Please do not send your child to the pool if he/she is UNDER THE AGE OF 12. They MUST be supervised by someone AT LEAST 16 YEARS OF AGE.
- No pushing, dunking, or throwing persons into the pool.
- All non-neighborhood events, i.e., team parties, are to be held between Monday and Thursday, between 4:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. Please have your event cleaned up by 10:00 p.m. (Non-neighborhood events are events that include a majority of people who do not reside at Grand Lake).
- Swim diapers are a must.
- Residents are responsible for your guests. All guests must be accompanied by a resident of the subdivision. In the case of large events where non-residents are in attendance, they may be asked to bring additional seating to the pool so that residents will have adequate seating. Please encourage them to do so.
- No glass containers – without exception!
- It is your responsibility to clean up after yourself.
- If you are a smoker, PLEASE, discard your cigarette butts in a proper container and take them home with you to dispose of. Do not put cigarettes/butts out on the ground.
- Do not turn the water facet on.
- If you are the last one to leave the pool, please make sure the gate is closed.
- Observe all pool rules posted at the pool. We have no lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. There is a first aid kit in the women’s restroom, as well as a fire extinguisher.
At the heart of Grand Lake, you will find a beautiful 18-acre stocked neighborhood pond with a public dock and common area surrounding the pond. The pond rules allow for catch and release fishing, small boating activity, and swimming.